December 8, 2015 Business Meeting Minutes
- The Waller County 4H Horse meeting was called to order by Mady at 7:10 PM on December 8, 2015 at the Field Store Community Center.
- Jenna O’Neill led us in the Pledge of Allegiance and Gracie Thiess led us in the 4H motto and pledge.
- Mady led us in the inspiration.
- Leah took role call and introduced any new members.
- Alyssa read the treasurers report
- Allison read the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Mady read the inspiration
- Adam provided members with info on the club’s 2016 annual fundraiser, January 30-31.
- Alyssa provided members with info on the fundraiser work assignments.
- Sarah reminded members of the club merit/ participation award program rules.
- Sierra reminded club members singing Christmas Carols at the Brown House on Dec 15th.
- Alyssa provided members with info on obtaining club shirts.
- Adam Vance provided the members with his observations from the parade.
- Savannah reminded members the importance of completing record books.
- Sarah provided members an update on the Horse Judging Team.
- Erin explained to the club the liability insurance policy and ask for a motion and for a vote to renew it. Lauren motioned to renew the club liability insurance policy and Leah 2nd the motion.
- Mady asked to adjourn the meeting, and Trevor motioned it and Ethan 2nd