February 10, 2015 Business Meeting Minutes
- The Waller County 4H Horse Club meeting was called to order by Adam at 7:11 pm on January 13th 2015 at the Fieldstore Community Center.
- Tanner led us in the Pledge of Allegiance and Ryleigh led our 4H motto and Pledge. Eli read the inspiration.
- Sarah took role call, and there were no new guests.
- Trevor read the treasurer’s report, and Eli read the minutes for the last business meeting.
- Pieces of paper hearts were distributed to the members and they used teamwork to connect them.
- Erin provided members with information on a community service project, the Relay for Life to be held Friday, May 1st.
- Adam asked for nominations and Loann Anderson, Kim Baker, and Cold Haack were voted into the scholarship committee.
- Sierra provided members with information of the club’s spring trailride and Easter egg hunt to be held at the 7IL Ranch on March 21st.
- Eli told members about openings with the county ambassador program.
- Mady discussed a meeting that will be held to talk about this year’s major fundraiser and future fundraisers.
- Brianna told the club she is running for BBQ Queen and provided information about tickets.
- Adam made an announcement about picking up trash at this facility.
- Hart informed members of a volunteer opportunity at Joyride, a therapeutic horse riding facility.
- Adam asked for a motion to adjourn; Tanner motioned and Savannah 2nd. The meeting was adjourned at 7:49 pm.