October 10, 2017 Business Meeting Minutes
October Business Meeting Minutes Written by Sarah McFarlane
- ● The meeting was called to order by Mady Guidry at 7:12pm on October 10th at the Waller County Community Center.
- ● The pledge of allegiance was led by Aubrey Alvarado and the 4-H motto and pledge by Peyton Lawson.
- ● Sierra led the inspiration.
- ● Alyssa called roll; there were no new members.
- ● Sarah read the September minutes and they were approved as read.
- ● Meagan read the Treasurer’s report and it was also approved as read.
- ● Mady led the member question which consisted of how members did at the County Fair.
- ● Meagan updated the club on how Ethan Gunn was doing.
- ● Mady opened the floor for member accomplishments.
- ● Jenna O’Neil and Julia Woulds provided insight from the County Parade.
- ● Alyssa provided members with info on a community service project with SIRE.
- ● Sarah gave general information on arena meetings.
- ● In new business, Mady provided information on the club fundraiser, and Sierra explained
what it meant to be a member in good standing.
- ● Meagan gave information on the County 4-H Program One Day 4-H.
- ● Lauren updated members on the point system for purple folders.
- ● Sarah updated members on horse quiz bowl’s next meeting.
- ● Meagan provided info on county meat judging.
- ● Brianna Luce talked about the 4-H Ambassador Program and invited club members to
look into it.
- ● Mady asked for a motion to adjourn the meeting. Skylar Henderson motioned it, Lauren
seconded it and the motion passed.
- ● The meeting was adjourned at 7:47pm.